An Attorney’s Guide to Bankruptcy Chapter 7
If you’re considering bankruptcy and you’re ready to leave your debt behind, speaking with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney in Boca Raton from our team should be your next step.
Bankruptcy happens to people from all walks of life, yet this financial process seems to uphold a lot of stigma. Even in the days after the recession, people are afraid of the word “bankruptcy”. At DiTocco Law Group, PLLC, we recognize the possibilities that bankruptcy can unlock. In fact, we think that the word “debt” is a lot more frightening than bankruptcy! Working with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney in Boca Raton from our team can help you pursue your financial success. Are you ready to put an end to your overwhelming debts and utilize bankruptcy to your advantage? Take a look at our top 5 bankruptcy tips:
1. Get an attorney on your side! During the bankruptcy process, your creditors have attorneys fighting for their best interests, shouldn’t you have the same help? A bankruptcy Chapter 7 attorney in Boca Raton can help fight for your best interests during the bankruptcy process, along with providing invaluable assistance regarding the paperwork and qualifications parameters.
2. Lay out your finances. There are two types of personal bankruptcy, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Did you know that in order to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you must first qualify? An attorney from our team at DiTocco Law Group, PLLC can help you understand your Chapter 7 eligibility based on your finances.
3. Put your credit card swiping on hold. When you’re considering putting an end to your insurmountable debt, the last thing you want to do is incur more debt! While you may be having trouble, it’s important to put the credit card down as you pursue your bankruptcy options.
4. Keep your money where it is. If you’re facing harassing calls from creditors and lenders, you may be desperate to make the calls stop. But, it’s ill advised to take out a personal loan or raid your 401(k) simply to pay your credit card bills. Instead, speak with a bankruptcy attorney to learn your debt relief options.
5. Consider your goals. Bankruptcy is a debt relief option that’s growing in popularity, with more and more people declaring bankruptcy Chapter 7 in Boca Raton. That being said, it’s important to consider bankruptcy’s processes and end results to ensure that bankruptcy fits in with your goals.
If you’re considering bankruptcy and you’re ready to leave your debt behind, speaking with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney in Boca Raton from our team should be your next step. We can help you determine whether or not bankruptcy is your best option, along with ascertaining which type of bankruptcy is right for you. If you’re ready to end harassment from creditors and leave your debt behind, we encourage you to schedule a consultation by calling our office at (561) 487-0200.
Keywords: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy